The Metrodome Arena offers the flexibility and versatility to host almost any indoor event. Our dedicated Events Team have the expertise to work with you to make all the necessary arrangements for your specialised event from animal shows to Robot Wars. Even if it's something we've never hosted before, let us know what you're planning and we'll see if we can accommodate your event!
With a location less than 3 miles from J37 of the M1 and just a 5 minute walk from Barnsley Interchange, the Metrodome Arena is situated in the heart of Yorkshire's busiest city networks, serving all three of the region's major diverse and vibrant cities – Sheffield, Leeds and Manchester making it a suitable location for travelling guests.
We offer free on-site parking and a range of options to suit the requirements of your event.
We can also assist with the promotion of your event via our website, social media channels and CRM system.
To find our up-and-coming events at the Metrodome Arena, please visit our Events Page.
Booking the Metrodome Arena for a Bespoke or Specialised Event
We welcome enquiries for specialised events. The Arena has the adaptability to meet a wide variety of requirements. To make an enquiry please complete the form below.
For further information or enquiries for the Arena please contact Richard Bailey on 01226 738685 or 01226 730060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Metrodome Arena has many options to meet the needs of nearly any indoor event
• Moveable Bleacher Seating (to seat up to 500 people)
• 700 Floor Seating onsite
• 120 Rectangle Tables onsite
• Staging onsite (ability to erect a stage up to 6m x 10m)
• Black Drapes to all Perimeter Walls (providing excellent acoustics and the right image for the event)
• Complete Hire Options for Lighting, Sound and AV
• Can be fully marquee lined
• Can be fully carpeted
• Fully licensed fixed bar available 850cm long, 24 taps
• Temporary bar available, up to 18 taps
• Multiple single and three phase power supplies
• A/V options available
• Vertical access for loading/unloading equipment
• Access to scissor lift free of charge (H and S conditions apply)
• Load-bearing steel roof structure
• Room dimensions: Height 10m Width 33m Length 42m; Area 1,382m²
• Dressing room with en-suite toilet and shower
• Large shutter loading bay H 272 W 323 cm
• Free WiFi available (public and private available on request)